The majority of colleges prefer that applications are completed online.
On-Line Applications/Common Applications
1. Talk with your counselor and teacher(s) about writing any required recommendation(s).
2. Email teacher(s) and counselor (as requested on the Common Application).
3. Complete application with any required essay and pay the application fee online.
4. Send ACT/SAT test scores directly from ACT- www.actstudent.org or
SAT-www.collegeboard.com (if not previously sent during SAT/MME).
5. If required, print “High School Counselor Form” by the college/university.
Bring a #10 (4 1/8” x 9 ½”) mailing envelope addressed to college with 1 stamp in upper
Right-hand corner, to the Counseling Office.
NCAA CLEARINGHOUSE registration is required for Division I & II Athletes
NAIA registration is required for nearly 300 member institutions that make up the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA).
Potential college athletes should register by the fall of their senior year with the NCAA Clearinghouse atwww.eligibiltiycenter.org or the NAIA atwww.playnaia.org
See “Transcript Requests” above to send transcripts to NCAA Clearinghouse and NAIA.