College Application

The majority of colleges prefer that applications are completed online. 

  • Make sure college entrance requirements and application deadlines are met. 

  • Check application status online to make sure that all sections have been received.

  • Watch for postings and information on college visits, open houses, and scholarship opportunities.

  • Please allow 1 week for the Counseling Office to process any application requests.

Transcript Requests

  • Please allow 1 week for the Office to process your transcript request.

  • Secure – Electronic Transcripts - Log on to Docufide by Parchment from PHS’s website or directly at

  • Set up Account - you’ll need a personal email address

  • Type “Perry High School” when asked for current high school (Make sure to select the correct Perry High School)

  • Select Destinations – colleges, scholarship funds, NCAA, etc.

  • Confirm Request

  • Track Delivery – you’ll get email notifications when delivered

  • Remember to send final transcript in June to college or university you are planning to attend

On-Line Applications/Common Applications

1. Talk with your counselor and teacher(s) about writing any required recommendation(s) well in advance of deadlines.

2. Email teacher(s) and counselor (as requested on the Common Application).

3. Complete application with any required essay and pay the application fee online.

4. Send ACT/SAT test scores directly from ACT- or (if not previously sent during SAT/MME).

5. If required, print “High School Counselor Form” by the college/university.

Bring a #10 (4 1/8” x 9 ½”) mailing envelope addressed to college with 1 stamp in upper

Right-hand corner, to the Counseling Office.

NCAA Eligibility Center registration is required for Division I & II Athletes

NAIA registration is required for nearly 300 member institutions that make up the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA).

Potential college athletes should register by the fall of their senior year with the NCAA Eligibility Center at or the NAIA at

See “Transcript Requests” above to send transcripts to NCAA Eligibility Center and NAIA.